Use your GPS to get to Temecula, but please turn it off (ignore it) once you turn on Los Caballos or Pauba Road and follow the signs/directions because your GPS is going to likely send you to the main entrance and not to the correct entrance for your field.
Know the field number your athlete is playing on before arriving and double check directly on the Cal South site the night before (sometimes teams are reassigned different field numbers). We have two large polo fields and depending on the field number you will want to enter the correct entrance. These entrances change from time-to-time depending on events at Galway Downs (we are 242 acres) so follow the signs.
- 15 Freeway to Temecula, CA
- Exit TEMECULA PARKWAY and head East
- Turn Left at LOS CABALLOS RD (Polo 2) or PAUBA RD (Polo 1)
- Follow the Signs – Your entrance may change.
- Highway 74 (West)
- Left (West) on Highway 371
- Right (West) on Highway 79-South
- Right on Pauba and follow signs to correct field.
LEAVING GALWAY DOWNS: Leaving Galway Downs by Highway 79 can challenging due to the traffic coming back from the desert on weekends. We strongly recommend you exit via PAUBA ROAD to go back to Highway 15. This will save you 15-20 minutes in traffic and lights.